ePatch continuously records and stores heartbeats that are analyzed by certified cardiac technicians at BioTel Heart. Clinical reports are made available to your healthcare professional at the end of service.
Take a look at our instructional materials to get set up quickly.
Simple to Start. Easy to Wear.
• Small, lightweight sensor — easy to apply patch (< 1oz.)
• Water-resistant — patients can wear in the shower
• No battery changes by patients
• Download data at your practice/hospital for faster results or patients can mail back
• Up to 14 days of continuous extended monitoring using a single channel
• Clear, actionable, easy-to-interpret monitoring report
• Report is uploaded and available 24/7/365 through the dedicated
• From BioTel Heart, the leading cardiac monitoring company with a portfolio of cardiac monitoring devices, including mobile cardiac telemetry and wireless event
The battery is not replaceable. Charging of the sensor should only be performed by use of the provided USB power adapter or a computer via the provided Micro USB cable. Use of other charging devices may damage the device and/or the accessories.